?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Transformers In Character!
Why would I want to go anywhere else? 
9th-Sep-2011 07:32 am
prowl bird
*The bright morning, with only a hint of rain on the horizon woke Prowl early and he busied himself about the Dojo first, giving it a little clean and preparing some tea once he was satisfied it was all done. Making his way outside he smiles at a little bird bouncing over the rocks of the garden, looking for its early morning worm. Fascinated as always he watches it silently, tilting his helm curiously when the bird flits to a nearby tree.

Inhaling in the cool air through his vents he steps out into the garden and picks up a rake, intent upon finishing the work they started the other day. Casting his mind back to the day, he hums thoughtfully as he rakes the gravel. Sari had been so happy by their offer of moving in, it had literally happened that day.

Happily raking the stones, Prowl mused on how lucky he was to have such a beautiful home, to be alive against all odds and have a wonderful bondmate by his side and the friends they had here, comfortable without fighting or much suffering. Glancing up as one of those pesky prompts drifted by, teasing at his processor*

Vacation?

*chuckling softly as he loses himself to the raking, Prowl's smile widens*

Why would I need a vacation? Everything I could possibly want is right here. Why go anywhere else?

(Ooc: open post is open)
Comments 
9th-Sep-2011 06:46 am (UTC)
Sari sleeps in a bit later than Prowl, but she's gotten used to some pretty early hours after living in the medbay for so long. There was just so much to do in the summer before the days got too hot.

She yawns and stretches as she wakes up, then crawls out of her bed. She's confused for a minute about not having the normal expanse of huge boring medbay room in front of her, before remembering that she's at the dojo with Prowl and Jazz.

Knowing that she's here with them makes her warm inside and she gets dressed with a smile. Once she's decent, she heads out of her room to look for either of the ninjas to see if there are any plans for today.

She does take the long way out to the garden, though. Via the kitchen for some breakfast. She smiles when she sees Prowl raking the rocks.


Morning, Prowl.
9th-Sep-2011 06:52 am (UTC)
Morning Sari

*doesn't falter in his raking as he gives her a sidelong glance and a smile*

Did you sleep well?
9th-Sep-2011 06:55 am (UTC)
She settles in on a rock to watch him rake while eating her breakfast.

I slept great. I forgot how relaxing it was out here. How did you sleep?
9th-Sep-2011 07:02 am (UTC)
I'm glad *smiles softly as he places the rake to one side*

I rested well, thank you. If you think its relaxing now, wait until the storms hit. The wood seems to amplify the sound of the wind

*muses, looking back at the sturdy Dojo, confident it would withstand any weather in Nexus*
9th-Sep-2011 07:09 am (UTC)
The noise can't be any worse than the cave.

At the mention of a storm, Sari is glad that she decided to keep the chickens at the medbay. They had an established home there and wouldn't be stirred into a panic and not lay any eggs after being moved to an unfamiliar environment. Going back a few times a week to get her eggs wouldn't be a hardship, in exchange for birds that were calm and felt safe. And Swoop had promised he would feed them.

9th-Sep-2011 07:13 am (UTC)
*looks at her quizzically*

Cave?
9th-Sep-2011 07:16 am (UTC)
She nods and swallows a bite of breakfast before replying.

The cave Swoop--our Swoop--took me to. It was kinda creepy. Lots of weird noises.
9th-Sep-2011 07:20 am (UTC)
Hmm, he described it as quite idyllic if its the same cave he and Jazz went exploring

*murmurs before quirking an optic ridge*

I'm sure it took more than a few weird noises to spook you though, right? *smirks a little as he casts his mind back to a time he, Sari and Bumblebee spent a night in the woods, although the smirk fades when he recalls the outcome of said evening*
9th-Sep-2011 07:34 pm (UTC)
Jazz had woken at the same time as Prowl, and while the other ninja tended to their home and their newest resident, the Guardsmech had made a quick run to the warehouse to see if he could find a few things to make living at the Dojo more comfortable for a little girl.

One relatively successful trip later, the white mech was driving back up the path to the Dojo, a cheery tune playing from his systems.
9th-Sep-2011 07:36 pm (UTC)
*upon hearing the music drifting through the Dojo, Prowl grins and peers out of the living area to welcome his bonded back*

Did you have a good trip, love?
9th-Sep-2011 07:58 pm (UTC)
"It was pretty fruitful."

He smiled, leaving his cargo on the floor of the Dojo and heading towards his bonded to wrap him in a quick hug and steal a playful kiss.

"Managed to scrounge up what looks like an old portable generator. It should give us enough power for what we want once I get it running."
9th-Sep-2011 08:02 pm (UTC)
*laughs lightly and embraces his mech tightly, happily kissing back with a soft purr*

That's a good find. I was worried that we'd have to light a fire or something to have enough heat for Sari in the winter, this would be perfect. *headtilts* Are you good with electrics? Because I have to admit... it's something I'm fairly useless at beyond the basics.


Edited at 2011-09-09 08:03 pm (UTC)
9th-Sep-2011 08:12 pm (UTC)
"I know a few things. Mostly related to ship wiring, but we're not doing anything complicated here anyway so I'm hoping it'll be straightforward enough to adapt."

Jazz shrugged lightly, giving his mech a gentle squeeze.

"Now we just gotta figure out where to stash the thing."
9th-Sep-2011 08:17 pm (UTC)
*nods and glances about the dojo*

Does it have to be any where in particular? Because there's space in that little room beside the dojo hall. The first-aid room?

*steals a chaste kiss from his mech before extricating himself and ducking into the living area, calling out to his mech*

Would you like some tea, while we think about it?
9th-Sep-2011 08:28 pm (UTC)
"Somewhere under shelter and easy to get to, I'm not clambering up on the roof just to refuel the thing. The first aid room could work, d'you think we've got room to manoeuvre in there with the generator though?"

He replied, trailing after Prowl into the living area.

"Tea would be nice, yes."
This page was loaded Jul 16th 2018, 4:18 am GMT.